Thursday, January 3, 2013

Make Up For Ever

HD Complexion Starter Kit

Personal Selection & Review on Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Starter Kit


Bought this when I was looking for a foundation and shade closer to my skin tone.  

The primer is light, smooth and non greasy.

Absolutely love the foundation.  It captured my attention. There were variety of shades and you are definitely going to fall for one.  I found one exact tone.   I wore it during Christmas and loved the matt finished.  My face was picture perfect.  The right shade is so important.  Quick tips - do test the shade on your neck, jawline, nose to see if it blends well to your skin.

The translucent powder gives a matt finished.  It blended well into my natural contour; did not alter my foundation base.  Great!  The 100% silica powder was told to complete a radiant look.  Only one universal shade for all skin tones.

The HD kabuki brush has a baby soft; nylon bristles which is very easy to sweep the powder on.  Go with small amount because the powder may float-dust on the air. This brush can be of dual usage - to remove excess powder and clear off loose eye shadow for a finished look.

It lasted for 8 hours, I had the second touch-up with finishing powder during lunch. My skin did not dried up and without freaks. The foundation did last.  I packed this starter kit during my holiday.  Quite simply, they have made its way into my pouch.  Passed!


No comments: