Sunday, March 22, 2015



A tribute to Senior Lee Kuan Yew, our founding Father

As we mourn and grief the sad day today, Senior Lee Kuan Yew, Rest in Peace and you will be remembered.  Your spirit fought high in the last 50 years.  My tears flowed uncontrollably.  You took Singapore from a third, kampong, swamps to where we are today, First World.

Coming from the era of your system, we deeply received your policies made with your people at heart.

The Legend that left behind is the one that everyone tangibly received, felt, benefited and touched from your giving heart.  Your life was dedicated to the country and no one in the world can sacrifice a LIFE for a nation.

3 years of own retirement life shown how deeply you cared.  My heart grief to see you go.  Your striving spirit will live on as a reminder to us.

"I have no regrets, I have spent my life, so much of it, building up this country.  There's nothing more that I need to do.  At the end of the day, what have I got?

A successful Singapore.

What have I given up?
MY LIFE."

______________________
Mr Lee Kuan Yew
23 March 2015

P.S. The man who passed on in the dawn hour, leaves all three meals for the Nation.  It is the symbol of a Father of our Nation bestow 3 meals to the next generation.



No comments: