Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Embrace 2010 with A Restful Increase


It is a blessing to me to believe that I am celebrating my days and counting on more great achievements along the way. What inspire me is to give thanks and trust in the Lord, the light of the world, to lead me through any challenges for He is the source of guiding light in my life.

In celebration of my establishment, Etiquette & Image International , I created this site as a thank you, to you, for sharing the journey with me and invite you to continue to explore what the future will bring.


I love what I am doing. I love pursuing the things I enjoy doing. Explore new and exciting chapters in my fulfilling journey. Create no judgmental attitude and embrace all things with love, joy and peace.


I desire living my dream from the time I started my career in the hospitality industry, climbing up the corporate ladder, enlightening my wisdom in health and fitness. Whatever the experience, I wanted to be a part of creating my role to help others achieving their best.


I have had the pleasure of working with many of the greatest colleagues, friends, mentors and students. There are so many more stories to be told, so many pages to reveal and I look forward to working with you and those I cannot wait to work with in future.


My hope with this site is to bring you in and share with you the fun I experience everyday. With this, I give thanks to our Lord for His supernatural favors and what He can do for me, in me and through me, by His grace.

No comments: